Election Section 2022: Election Boogaloo

“The Parker Weekly” profiled candidates running for a Cabinet office in this election cycle. Every candidate was granted the opportunity for a feature, and we are so excited to showcase a slate full of policy and personality as they appear in platform order. Candidates on “The Weekly” were not given prior access to any of these stories.

President: Jack Kahan
President: Sam Graines

President: Mortimer Buckley

Do you want to know why 7-Eleven closed? Or what’s for lunch? Scan the mysterious QR codes posted around the school and be taken to @mgb4prez. “I enjoy Student Government. I enjoy being a leader. I love talking on that stage and helping students being engaged,” rising senior and Student Government presidential candidate Mortimer Buckley said. With previous experience as a CTC head, ...

Senate: Naomi Gross, Arjun Kalra, Sarah Matthews, and Harry Lowitz

“Passion, experience, capability, and caring,” Sarah Mathews said, describing what she thinks her group has to bring. Naomi Gross, Arjun Kalra, Sarah Matthews, and Harry Lowitz believe that their Senate group is the best option for Parker’s student body. They not only have selfie and PhotoShop skills (as seen in their Instagram), but also have student government experience. “We a...

Senate: Saroya Ornelas Pagnucci, Benjamin Kagan, Kyle Feitler Davu Hemphill-Smith

Rising juniors Benjamin Kagan, Saroya Ornelas Pagnucci, Kyle Feitler, Davu Hemphill- Smith are seeking to be Parker’s next Senate Heads. After being in Student government for two years and going to every Senate, the four of them want to be the best Senate group in Parker history. From their “Charlie’s Angel” posters to their ever-present acronym, sbkd4senate is one of two groups runn...

Treasurer: Max Keller

Treasurer: Daniel Silets

“I believe the office of Treasurer has stagnated,” junior and Treasurer candidate Daniel Sielts said. Along with his Rice- Krispies-making skills, Silets comes into the treasurer race with experience as a committee head and a dedicated student. “I really want to bring a lot of change to the position. But I also like continuing the traditions that I and the student body love.” S...

Treasurer: Gray Joseph
DCA: Rania Jones

The Parker Weekly • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in