Joseph jams out to Money by Cardi B.

Treasurer: Gray Joseph

Dual-sport athlete, Senate Head, and rising senior Gray Joseph is seeking to become Parker’s next treasurer, soundtracking his candidacy with Bank Account by 21 Savage and Money by Cardi B at Democrafest.

After being at Parker for 13 years, Gray wants to spend his final year as treasurer. “A lot of work being involved in Student Government has led me to this point,” Gray Joseph said.

“I want to distribute the budget in a new, creative way so that anyone who needs it gets it,” Joseph said. He was a part of the Senate group this past year and he expressed frustration with the current budget and the amount of money provided for Senate food.

To fix this and the decreasing Student Government budget, Gray explained a creative way to distribute the budget to all committees and events. “My goal is to not waste money. Sometimes, money isn’t used by committees and it gets lost. My ideal student government is to distribute all of the money to committees and events that will actually benefit and use it.”

Joseph has an extensive student government career, ranging from two years as a MX head to SAC representative to Senate Head who serves on Cabinet. “I’m already adjusted to being in Cabinet and being involved in Student Government. I know that I need to show up, be present at my position, and be involved with the student body.”

“I believe I have a fun and engaging personality,” Joseph said. With all of his ideas, Joseph believes that his character stands out as unique. “I’m a very approachable person and would be willing to help anyone.”

The Parker Weekly • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in