Articles that Just Missed the Cut for “The Weekly”

An Insight Into What Doesn’t Go To Print

• Sophomore Felix Wood Is Actually Welsh.
  • Junior Brit Will Leet Confirmed Recent Conspiracy Theories: Planing End of American Nation
  • “By default” XC captain and SG Treasurer Will Polsky Convicted of Embezzlement For Updating 25 Year-Old Uniforms
  • After Failed Presidential Campaign, Donald Trump Appointed Parker’s New Director of Diversity and Inclusion.
  • Members of Clean Water Club Infected With Cholera
  • Student Government Leadership Found Unable To Do Anything: “We wanted to try and be as similar to the American Congress as possible.”
  • US English Teacher Mike Mahany Moves On From Mountain Dew: “Red Bull is my thing now.”
  • President Ted Cruz To Speak at Parker By Popular Demand.
  • Phillip Barber Turns Out To Be Vegetarian and Starts Student Government Campaign On The Basis of Protecting Animals.
  • New Director of Diversity and Inclusion Donald Trump Sets Date For First Annual Parker Hunger Games
  • Matt Laufer is really four JK’ers stacked on top of one another. Second-from-the-top said “The view is nice, I guess”
  • Security Cracks Down On Sign-Ins
  • Following Crash of Parker Email Server, Director of Technology Peter Evans Urges Students To “go check the lost and found”
  • Amid Protests, Student Government Presidential Candidates Forced To Cancel Rallies
  • Morning Ex Committee Responds To Frequently Asked Question “What’s for MX today?” By Telling Students To “just assume it’s advisory from now on.”