SoulCycle Comes to Parker

Parker Rides Its Way to a Brighter Future

SoulCycle, a new fitness phenomenon that strives to change not only people’s bodies but also their lives, has taken the country by storm. The 45 minute classes have extended their popularity all the way to Parker, where students of all ages have become involved in the SoulCycle community.

SoulCycle has recently further reached out to the school by offering to open a studio on campus. SoulCycle plans to become apart of the Parker community in the fall of 2016. SoulCycle classes will be offered as a gym class taught by a handful of the SoulCycle instructors themselves (so watch out for Kirsten, Anthony M., and Jaclyn, fans!).  Availability will be limited and classes will fill up quickly, so be sure to update your registration forms immediately!

SoulCycle is much more than your average spin class, as riders engage with inspirational instructors in a candlelit room to pumping music. SoulCycle incorporates every part of the body in the workout. The workout involves abs, using weights and a little bit of yoga at the end.

In the short period that SoulCycle has been affiliated with Parker students, it has made a huge impact on their lives. Junior Isabel Saltzman explains how her love for the fun workout classes landed her a job. “SoulCycle is a workout class that not only challenges you but allows you to have fun,” Saltzman said. “so from my first class I was hooked.

Saltzman says she works out at SoulCycle at least three or four times a week, if not more. “I began working out with SoulCycle so much and bought so much of their apparel that they offered me the position of spokesperson,” Saltzman said. Saltzman promotes SoulCycle through their fitness gear which she is constantly displaying in her daily life at Parker.

Sophomore Olivia Levine, also a spokesperson, feels SoulCycle is a place where your experience doesn’t even compare to other spinning classes. “SoulCycle has opened up my world of good vibes, and I feel like I am a whole new person when I’m in a class” Levine said. “The energy of the room is just so incredible.”

SoulCycle reports an extreme increase in apparel and workout class purchases since the recent outreach to Parker. The school’s halls are filled with SoulCycle hats, shirts, tank-tops, leggings, and accessories.

Keep riding, Parker Students! SoulCycle can’t wait to see the Parker community killing it in the brand new SoulCycle school studio.